Traditional wedding guests books are albums for guests to sign and write in a few kind words or pass on their worldly tips to the new bride and groom.
As an alternative why not try one of these ideas to give your wedding your own special little touch.
1) Wishing Tree with Leaves: Guests write their names and special messages on paper leaves which they can then hang on a wishing tree. You can then either display your wishing tree inside your home or take the leaves off the tree and place them in a special scrapbook.
2) Rocks or Seashells: Guests can write their well wishes on flat rocks/stones or perhaps even on the inside of a smooth shell interior – these can be collect in a glass vase as a stylish and memorable reminder.
3) Thumbprint Tree: Drwa a tree trunk with empty branches on a large piece of paper or beautiful scroll and have your guests place their thumb prints and names along the branches to create an incredible tree of wishes.
4) Snapshot Photo Book: Put together your photo table equipped with polaroid or fuji instant cameras. Your guests can take a simple portrait of each other, glue it on the pages of an empty guest book or photo album and and write their names and best wishes next to it. That way you’ll have an album of photos to go along with the hopefully kind or funny remarks made by your guests. Ideal for the coffee table.
5) Jenga Blocks: Ask your guests to write their wishes on a Jenga block.
Get your wedding DJ to remind guests to sign your chosen “guest book” regularly through the evening.