Kent DJ For Wedding – Help Finding Your Kent Wedding DJ
If you are looking for a Kent DJ for wedding – here are the essential tips you need to help finding your Kent Wedding DJ.
- Personal experience – if you have been to a friend’s or relative’s wedding recently and liked the Wedding DJ they had – makes some investigations and book him or her if they are available. Actually seeing a Wedding DJ perform is one of the best ways to find your Kent Wedding DJ – however no two weddings and wedding guest lists are the same and that particular Wedding DJ might not be right for the style of wedding entertainment you want for your wedding.
- Ask friends and relatives – have they been to a wedding where a good Kent DJ for Wedding was performing – did most people have a good time? This is a good starting point but further investigation is needed – will they suit your wedding and your choice of music – Aunty Flo might of had a great time dancing the night away to Night Fever and doing the Conga but is that the type of music you want? If it is great.
- Search wedding forums – ask for advice within a wedding forum from brides who have had a great wedding reception – the advice given is usually unbiased, although as in all walks of life, some may be seen through ‘rose tinted glasses’.
- Search through wedding magazines – there are many wedding magazines out there offer great advice and advertise the services of Kent Wedding DJs – these tend to be ‘higher end’ DJs that charge appropriately higer fees to cover thier advertising costs!
- Ask your Kent wedding venue – many venues will have no hestitation in recommending a Kent Weddding DJ to you, some venues only allow you to use the ‘in-house’ Wedding DJ, some venues will charge you extra for using your own choice of Wedding DJ if you do not use the ‘in-house’ DJ, some venues will include a wedding DJ in your package charged to you at £450.00 (which costs them £250.00) and some venues allow you to use any Kent Wedding DJ that suits you.
- Search Google (maybe Yellow Pages but when was the last time you looked in there!) – many good Wedding DJs (and bad ones!) can be found using your favourite search engine – generally the organic listings are the best choice (in Google the 3 listings at the top of the page and down the right hand side are paid for adverts that anyone can pay for to be listed). Those sites listed on the first 2 pages of the 1,402,005 or so listings will be the best ones to make further investigations of.
Once you have shortlisted a few Kent DJs for your wedding make further investigations, ask for a quote, compare the quotes you get and phone up and talk, or maybe meet, with a couple of wedding DJs to see if you ‘click’.
Ask for testimonials, or maybe even ask to talk to their previous clients directly, to further qualify your selections. A good kent DJ for wedding will be able to provide you with some glowing testimonials, or show you some he has typed for himself on his website, but please remember that they are hardly going to show you their bad reports or let you contact a previous bride that was not so happy is he or she?
By following these pointers you will narrow down your search for your Kent DJ for Wedding.
And here’s the sales pitch…………
To help you find the right Kent DJ for your wedding even faster contact John on Tel 01795 429777, Mobile 07895 546183 or by email to discuss your Kent Wedding DJ requirements or click on the banner below.