Are you looking for a mobile disco for children or adults with special needs?
JMF Disco provides great mobile discos for children and adults with special needs.
We know that most people of all ages and abilities love seeing their friends and music.
What better way is there to bring friends together and listen to music, than hiring JMF Disco to perform at your party?
JMF Disco are very sympathetic to the needs of adults and children with special needs
Our aim is to work with parents and carers to provide them with a great party they will love.
We have found that special needs party people can have very specific songs that they like to hear.
It might be that they love
- Abba songs
- Maybe Yellow Submarine by the Beatles
- Happy And You Know It
- Jingle Bells
- Whatever their favourite songs are we will play them.
And if they want them played again we will play them
And if they want them played again we will play them – it is not about us – it is about them and what they want.
We have provided parties for a wide variety of clients with varying degrees of special needs and disabilities from those with Asperger’s Syndrome or Down’s Syndrome to those requiring constant 1:1 carers.
You will responsible for providing all necessary supervision and assistance for the party people.
We are not trained to do so – we are there to give them a party they will remember/enjoy.
As part of the special needs mobile disco package we will provide you with:
- An experienced fully insured DJ using PAT Tested equipment
- A neat and tidy, safe disco set up to suit the room available
- A good sounding disco set up played at a volume you want it to be played at – some guests may be sensitive to loud noise
- The option of having disco lights or not (we do not use strobe lighting as a matter of course
- Another option of having disco lights that just wash the floor with changing colours. Some guests may suffer from photo epilepsy of varying degrees
- Provision of our special party planner pack to set out what you want to happen and when, and all their favourite music requests
- We can run some games if that is suitable for the abilities of the guests – the big kid parents and carers can join in as well!
We offer the chance for friends to meet up and have a fun party in an atmosphere that is different to what they are used to.
We do not pretend to be experts on special needs, but hopefully we can bring something along to
- develop their well-being in some small way
- maybe something to build their confidence a little
- something to challenge them a little bit – I am sure you know what I mean.
If you like what we offer get in contact with us today, and we’ll provide you with a quote and explanation of how we can help you put on a great party for your family and friends.