Wedding Disco Services from JMF Disco
Premium Wedding Disco and Wedding DJ services provided by JMF Disco, providing great discos for traditional, contemporary or weddings that are a little bit different – we never forget it is your special day and it should be done your way!
We are here to help make your wedding day the special occasion you have dreamed of!
Your wedding disco is most probably the single longest element of your special day. So getting the right wedding DJ for you is very important.
Typically your wedding disco will last between 4-5 hours. With that amount of time being spent with the wrong DJ your guests will be remembering your wedding reception for all the wrong reasons!
However never fear – we are here. JMF Disco are wedding disco experts. We will ensure your wedding reception will be just as you have dreamed it will be.
As part of our wedding disco hire services we will provide you with:
- A polite, experienced reliable wedding DJ. We have a select group of good DJs working with JMF Disco. This allows us to provide you with the great reassurance that no matter what happens (well almost no matter what!). You will have a great DJ at your wedding – something that many other solo DJs just cannot offer.
- Our DJs have a wealth of knowledge gained over the years who will ensure your evening will be a memorable occasion for you and your guests
- We will turn up appropriately dressed for your event. Our standard outfit is a smart polo shirt, black trousers and black shoes or suit/tie/bow tie if required. You may not mind what we wear but we won’t be turning up wearing a scruffy T-shirt, ripped jeans and a baseball cap worn the wrong way. Unless you want us in fancy dress…… You indicate the dress standard you want your DJ to wear in the Wedding Reception Planner pack we provide you with.
- We will provide you with a great wedding disco set up. An impressive light show and sound system. Many people who book a disco assume they will be getting a good show. And many are disappointed when the DJ turns up with 3 lights because it’s a lot easier for him to set up and take away. We do not use tacky light screens with the name of the disco across the front of the booth. These might appear in all your wedding photos during the evening.
- You want the room to look great and so do we. We will provide you with a neat and tidy wedding disco set up, rather than an explosion in a spaghetti factory with wires everywhere that some DJs provide!
Important Items To Consider
- On the day we promise to turn up and be on time to set when required. We I get phone calls all the time from people who have been let down by ‘cowboy’ discos (booked because they were a few quid cheaper), who have been phoned a few days before the event that the DJ cant make it, or they send their ‘roadie’ to cover for them while they take on another better paying job. I shouldn’t have to mention this but you hear these stories all the time – rest assured we will be there.
- We will provide copies of certificates for our Public Liability Insurance and PAT (Portable Appliance Testing) Certificate. These are required by the venue management (Do not book a disco who does not have this insurance or PAT certificates the venue might not let them set up without it!).
- Your booking will be confirmed in writing setting out performance and payment terms for your peace of mind and ours!
- We will provide you with our special Wedding Disco Planner Pack – more details below!
Our unique Wedding Disco Planner Pack
As part of our personalized wedding service we will provide you with my Wedding Disco Planner Pack. This is not person – this is a document – I point this out because some clients get confused about this! The Wedding Disco Planner Pack helps to gather your thoughts on how you want your wedding reception to run, and gives a bit of help and guidance if you need it.
The Wedding Disco Planner document sets out a ‘timetable’ (a guideline really as timetable sounds too rigid and timings on the day will flex) for your special evening. The start and finish times,
speeches, first dance, bridal party dances, cake cutting, buffet, bouquet throw, time for your departure etc and any other ‘spotlight events’ you would like to happen at your reception. You may want to make some speeches, present some gifts, you might want us to play along side a singer – what ever you want to happen at your reception can be catered for. It’s your special day and I will ensure you get just that. Your celebration can be as formal or informal as you want to reflect the style of wedding party that you have in mind.
The initial Wedding Disco Planner document I send to you aims to get you thinking about your special evening. It provides a bit of guidance if you need it. It will make sure you get what you want with the least stress and hassle possible. Alter it as you want to and send it back to me in the supplied stamped addressed envelope (or via email if that suits you better). We will update it as many times as you want to give you the reception you want.
Plan your perfect wedding disco
On the Wedding Disco Planner you can
- List out the songs you want played for your special dances, songs to be played when you leave etc and have the opportunity to list out other songs you want played during your reception (and the songs you don’t want to hear!!), the artists you like, the styles of music you like etc
- You can have as much input on the music selection you want played on the night as you want. Or you can leave it up to us – you may want us to surprise you in a good way! That’s not a problem – we are experienced DJs who know how to read a dance floor. We have a wide knowledge of most types. Notice how I said most – we’re too experienced to think we know everything! We will play play appropriate music for you and your guests. We will be playing the music you want. Not what we want and it certainly won’t be the same as ‘last weeks’ wedding that some resident DJs churn out! So if you have a specific list of songs you want us to play that’s not a problem. It’s your party and we’ll play what you want us to!
When we have the Wedding Disco Planner in a nearly firm format, I’ll contact you both to discuss any refinements if required, discuss access, timings etc so there are no surprises on the day.
Nearer the day I will contact you again well before the special day just to make sure everything is going to plan and offer any advice you may need.
On The Day
On the day we promise to turn up and be on time to set when required. I get phone calls all the time from people who have been let down by ‘cowboy’ discos (booked because they were a few quid cheaper) who have been phoned a few days before the event that the DJ cant make it, or they send their ‘roadie’ to cover for them while they take on another better paying job. I shouldn’t have to mention this but you hear these stories all the time – rest assured we will be there.
We will provide you and your guests a fantastic evening. It’s a bit of a cliché but a night to remember.
Get a quote and find out more TODAY
Some of the points above you may not have thought of or may not be bothered about. But I like to provide my clients with that little bit more. I provide them with what they want, need and deserve for their wedding reception. It is a special occasion and should be treated as such. Doing it right first time with everything as you want it to be requires an experienced DJ. A Wedding DJ with the right skills and resources that we will bring to your special day.
Contact JMF Disco today for4 a FREE quote for your wedding disco on Tel 01795 429777, Mobile 07895 546183 or by email to discuss your party, anniversary or wedding plans.
Click on this link for more information about our Mobile Disco DJ Hire Services