Wedding DJ Advice – Who Do You Invite?
Having trouble deciding who and who not to invite to your wedding?
When you sit down and think about who to invite to your wedding there are many items to be taken into consideration – one of which, to a greater or lesser extent will be cost. The more people you invite to your wedding the more it will cost you – simples!
So how do you decide on who to invite to your wedding? There is no simple answer and every bide and groom will have different factors to consider but to help you on your way, try running through the following questions to help you decide if your are not sure you should invite a particular person or not. If you need to cut down on numbers on your list to save some money or just to accommodate the maximum number of guests allowed at your chosen venue, run through this simple ‘quiz’.
1. Is either of you related to this person? If YES go to Nr 2, If NO go to Nr 3.
2. Will it create a family drama if you leave him or her off the list? If YES go to Nr 10, If NO go to Nr 9.
3. Do you work/belong to a club / organisation with him or her? If YES go to Nr 4, If NO go to Nr 5.
4. Do you regularly spend time together outside of your work / club/ organisation? If YES go to Nr 6, If NO go to Nr 7.
5. Have you seen or spoken to him/her in the pst year? If YES go to Nr 6, If NO go to Nr 9.
6. Have you talked specifically about the wedding with him/her? If YES go to Nr 10, If NO go to Nr 8.
7. Were you invited to his/her wedding? If YES go to Nr 8, If NO go to Nr 9.
8. Would his or her presence make your wedding more fun? If YES go to Nr 10, If NO go to Nr 9.
9. Do not invite!
I hope this gives a bit of guidance when trying to decide who to invite to you your wedding – unfortunately there is no magic formula that will help you decide which ‘fringe’ family and friends to invite but running through the above questions will give you some good guidance.
JMF Disco will provide you with all the help and advice you need to arrange your special day, including providing you with a custom Wedding Reception Planner to help organise your wedding day and the music you want to hear, to help make your wedding reception as stress free as possible!
Contact your John on Tel 01795 429777, Mobile 07895 546183 or by email to discuss your Wedding DJ needs or questions.
Click on the link for more Kent Wedding DJ advice.