Wedding DJ Kent Advice – Save Money On Your Wedding Venue
Your wedding venue will most probably be the most expensive item in your wedding budget (you do have a budget don’t you?).
Your favourite Kent Wedding DJ advises that as this is the largest item in your budget this is where the greatest potential for making savings lies.
Here are some great tips to help you save money when considering your wedding venue.
- Book in the off peak season – May to September is the peak wedding season for your Kent Wedding DJ – setting your wedding date outside of these months will generally mean that venues will be more available and venues often offer better value for money deals in the off season
- Weekday weddings are cheaper – many venues have Saturdays booked years in advance due to the high demand for Saturday weddings however many venues will offer discounted prices for Monday to Thursday dates – so not only are you more likely to get the venue of your choice but you can get it at a bargain price too!
- Bank Holiday Sundays – some venues offer discounts for weddings on Sundays – book a bank holiday weekend Sunday and your guests will have the following day off to recover – your Wedding DJ Kent also offers competitive rates for Sunday weddings.
- Winter wonderland weddings – think about booking your wedding in the run up to Christmas – many venues will be seasonally decorated already adding to the festive cheer to those boring beige function rooms – you can save a fortune in decorations in the room.
- Venue package deals – look out for package deals offered by venues – the Bexleyheath Marriott Hotel is offering a couple of great packages I saw last weekend when I was there – there are some great bargains to be had particularly for smaller groups – one stop shopping – most do not include the evening entertainment but you know where to look for that Wedding DJ Kent! While searching for a venue for our wedding, we found this great place for business casual events so If you are in search of a business casual event place which will undoubtedly help you create a great impression about your company, then click on corporate events yarra valley.
- Late bookings – venues are keen to book all their available dates so sometimes offer discounts for the dates they need to fill that are approaching fast – if you can be flexible with your date there are bargains to be had – with very short notice cancellations you can save £10,000.00 on your bill.
- Marquee weddings – some venues offer to provide marquees for weddings in their grounds which can be cheaper than hiring the venue itself – smaller wedding venues may also offer marquee weddings to accommodate larger parties – you get all the facilities and picturesque grounds for your photos for a bargain price.
Contact your John on Tel 01795 429777, Mobile 07895 546183 or by email to discuss your Wedding DJ Kent needs or questions.